This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through those links, I will get some moola (at no additional cost to you!).
Ok, show of hands…who hates (despises, can’t stand — any of those will work) a slow computer?
You’re ready to get your day started, and it takes forever for your computer to start up.
You’re trying to load a website, and the browser starts spinning its circle of death.
You’re attempting to download an image, and it’s said “5 minutes left” for about 30 minutes now.
There are few things that irritate me as much as a slow computer. I have a LOT to do. And a computer that won’t work is the last thing on my list to deal with.
BUT! If you feel the same way about turtle-speed computers, I have some good news!
There’s a quick n easy fix!
Just like it sounds from its name, it cleans your computer of stuffs (my super technical term) that’s bogging down your computer and web browsers. In fact, using CCleaner helps your computer run up to 53% faster.
It also protects your privacy, by erasing your web search history and cookies.
It helps your computer start up faster whenever you shut down or restart your computer. WOOOOOOT.
Aaaaaaaand it helps prevent your computer from crashing.
So pretty much everything you could wish for 😂
It’s super easy to use too. Just download it to your computer…and whenever you need to use it, open it up and click Run Cleaner. That’s it! Ta-daaaaa!
I just ran it on my laptop. Here’s a screenshot of what it looks like after it’s done running:
Few awesome points to notice about CCleaner based off my screenshot!
- It took only 30ish seconds to clean my computer. That’s it!
- It removed tracking files and junk files in that time.
- And, as you can tell, CCleaner has a lot of options you can request it to clear out of your laptop. I don’t use IE or Edge, but it also clears out Chrome, Windows Store, applications, multimedia (like Adobe Flash Player), your computer system, etc. (If you’re a Mac user, they have a Mac version you can download too and clear out Mac programs.)
I use the free one and have never had any issues with it.
There are only two annoying things about the free version.
- You have to go to CCleaner’s site and redownload the new version every time they have an update. And they update a lot… With Pro, the updates are automatic, which is pretty handy.
- The other thing is you have to remember to run CCleaner. The free version doesn’t automatically clean your computer for you. So when my computer starts slowing down, I’ll be like, Oops! Gotta go run CCleaner. That part isn’t a big deal to me at all, but it would be convenient to schedule the cleanings and forget about it with Pro.
So how much does this pro version of CCleaner cost?
The pro version is currently on sale for $19.95 (usually $24.95) per year. They have a 14-day free trial so you can see if you like Pro first.
One thing I really like about the free trial is they don’t require you to enter your credit card information before the trial.
After your 14 days, they automatically revert you back to the free version (unless you’ve upgraded before your trial is over). Which is really convenient so you don’t have a charge on your credit card you had completely forgotten was coming.
Either way though, if you choose to go with free or Pro, you’re going to love the benefits CCleaner provides by keeping your computer running faster!
Want to know more about CCleaner?
If you’re ready to save time and frustration with your computer and want to know more about CCleaner, head over to their site’s info page to learn more. They make it super easy to read exactly what they do for your laptop to help it run better — even for the nontechies out there!
Let me know what you think!
If you decide to give CCleaner a try, let me know what you think of it! I’m curious to hear if you fall in love with it as much as I have : )